Do a Day is not just a book. It’s a philosophy. A lifestyle. It’s a way to take on any challenge, succeed, and change your life.
Through Do a DayTM – the best selling book by Bryan Falchuk, CPT BCS – you will learn how to overcome your challenges and achieve anything in life. Bryan shares how he lost nearly 100 pounds, ran a marathon, completely changed his diet, got a masters, summited mountains, is a father and husband, dealt with chronic illness and now has written a book. These are all things that were impossible to him, and yet he’s achieved them and continues to achieve these and other things. He’s done it all through Do a DayTM.
Do a DayTM can help you with challenges and goals you face in various aspects of your life, including:
- Health struggles
- Increasing your physical fitness
- Eating a healthier diet
- Relationship problems, including breakups and divorce
- Being a parent, whether new or as your child reaches different life stages
- School and work challenges
- Death of friends, family and other loved ones
- Major life changes like moving, losing a job or starting a new one
Aside from having achieved through Do a DayTM in his own life, he’s also a Certified Personal Trainer and Behavior Change Specialist who has coached many people to improve their lives. In his professional career, Bryan has been a management consultant and executive in the Financial Services sector for nearly 20 years, having lead large teams, managed significant budgets, and turned around struggling operations.